The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- TAJ Books International 2014; US$ 3.99
The human body is an immensely complex and amazing system, but sometimes something goes haywire and causes one or more of its vital elements to misfire, resulting in bizarre and often devastating anatomical anomalies. Such physical abnormalities in times past often meant that the affected individuals would be stigmatized and shunned from the rest of... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2012; US$ 99.00
Specifically designed for surgeons, the Atlas of Robotic Prostatectomy provides a beautifully illustrated, step-by-step guide to all aspects of the procedure, based on prostate and pelvic anatomy. Readers will find detailed techniques that can be used to achieve excellent oncological results. more...
- Athabasca University Press 2009; US$ 7.95
Avant et Après La Prostatectomie Radicale is a research-based, comprehensive, and comprehensible resource on prostate surgery in Canada. Aimed at men with concerns about prostate surgery and their partners, this invaluable guide includes chapters on preparing for prostate surgery, the surgery itself, recovery in hospital and at home, a list of recommended... more...
- Athabasca University Press 2008; US$ 7.95
Before and After Radical Prostate Surgery is a research-based, comprehensive, and comprehensible resource on prostate surgery in Canada. Aimed at men with concerns about prostate surgery and their partners, this invaluable guide includes chapters on preparing for prostate surgery, the surgery itself, recovery in hospital and at home, a list of recommended... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2007; US$ 149.00
Endoscopic/ laparoscopic extraperitoneal radical prostatectomy (EERPE) has become established as a therapeutic option for localized prostate cancer. This book is an atlas, not a conventional textbook. Its main goal is to guide the urologist step by step through EERPE, aiming to make this highly standardized technique reproducible. Every stage of the... more...
- CRC Press 2007; US$ 220.00
1. Principles of cryosurgical technique - Andrew A. Gage, John M. Baust, John G. Baust; 2. The evolution of cryotherapy for localized prostate cancer - Michael J. Manyak; 3. Pathologic findings after prostatic cryoablation - Isabelle Meiers, David G. Bostwick; 4. Prostate cryosurgery - Ralph J. Miller Jr, Jeffrey K. Cohen; 5. Salvage cryoablation... more...
- Springer New York 2012; US$ 189.00
A detailed compendium of microsurgical procedures and techniques Features cutting-edge information on advances in the field, including microTESE, minimally invasive sperm acquisition techniques, as well as modifications of vasectomy reversal and tubal re-anastomosis A suitable resource for those with a basic knowledge of infertility surgery to... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2006; US$ 175.00
This textbook seeks to determine the current state-of-the-art of reconstructive urethral surgery and to identify new trends in this subspecialty of reconstructive urology. To this end, inter- tionally known experts and opinion leaders in the field were invited to Hamburg, Germany to discuss and demonstrate today?s commonly used surgical techniques.... more...