The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,603,993 members ⚫ 1,165,375 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- McGraw-Hill Education 2004; US$ 24.95 US$ 20.46
* Everything the hobbyist needs to build more than 21 inexpensive "evil genius" electronic devices * Each chatper contains a detailed list of materials, sources for obtaining parts, schematics, documentation, and instructions for assembly * Projects include an ultrasonic microphone, body heat detector, lightning bolt generator, infrared viewer,... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2005; US$ 29.00 US$ 23.78
The popular evil genius format provides hobbyists with a fun and inexpensive way to learn Mechatronics (the merger of electronics and mechanics) via 25 complete projects. Projects include: mechanical race car, combat robot, ionic motor, electromagnet, robotic arm, light beam remote control, and more Includes "parts lists" and "tool bin" for each... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 1990; US$ 27.00 US$ 22.14
A presentation of the history, theory and practical operation of old-time, home, auto, amateur, shortwave and CB radio sets which provides the detailed instructions and schematics required to repair or rebuild them. A troubleshooting section is included, with charts and pin-out diagrams. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 130.00 US$ 113.75
The latest techniques for designing state-of-the-art power supplies, including resonant (LLC) converters Extensively revised throughout, Switching Power Supply Design & Optimization , Second Edition, explains how to design reliable, high-performance switching power supplies for today's cutting-edge electronics. The book covers modern topologies... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 47.95
A study of the legacy of nuclear contamination in the Soviet Union. It gives the location and characteristics of the accumulated radioactive material and wastes by each sector, from ore and mining to use and disposal. It describes types of storage, capacity and utilization, age and location. It gives information on the territories and locations contaminated,... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2006; US$ 241.00
Frontiers in Electronics reports on the most recent developments and future trends in the electronics and photonics industry. The issues address CMOS, SOI and wide band gap semiconductor technology, terahertz technology, and bioelectronics, providing a unique interdisciplinary overview of the key emerging issues. This volume accurately reflects the... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 2006; US$ 104.00
After many years of research and development, silicon carbide has emerged as one of the most important wide band gap semiconductors. The first commercial SiC devices — power switching Schottky diodes and high temperature MESFETs — are now on the market. This two-volume book gives a comprehensive, up-to-date review of silicon carbide materials... more...
- Wiley 2014; US$ 191.00 US$ 165.53
This book offers a comprehensive review of the state-of-the-art in innovative Beyond-CMOS nanodevices for developing novel functionalities, logic and memories dedicated to researchers, engineers and students. It particularly focuses on the interest of nanostructures and nanodevices (nanowires, small slope switches, 2D layers, nanostructured materials,... more...
- Wiley 2014; US$ 93.00 US$ 80.60
This book offers a comprehensive review of the state-of-the-art in innovative Beyond-CMOS nanodevices for developing novel functionalities, logic and memories dedicated to researchers, engineers and students. The book will particularly focus on the interest of nanostructures and nanodevices (nanowires, small slope switches, 2D layers, nanostructured... more...