The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- McGraw-Hill Education 2014; US$ 100.00
The definitive guide to petroleum hydrocarbon fuel spill and leak causes, prevention, response, and cost recovery Oil Spills and Gas Leaks highlights the complex nature of petroleum hydrocarbon fuel extraction methods, the unintended consequences when disasters occur, spill behavior, and environmental impact mitigation. This practical resource... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2011; US$ 87.95
Mineral Beneficiation or ore dressing of run-of-mine ore is an upgrading process to achieve uniform quality, size and maximum tenor ore through the removal of less valuable material. Beneficiation benefits the costs of freight, handling, and extraction (smelting) reduce, and the loss of metal through slag. Usually carried out at the mine site, it... more...
- Elsevier Science 2011; US$ 84.95
* Covers the fundamentals of linear/analog circuit and system design to guide engineers with their design challenges. * Based on the Application Notes of Linear Technology, the foremost designer of high performance analog products, readers will gain practical insights into design techniques and practice. * Broad range of topics, including power... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 149.95
Given the environmental concerns and declining availability of fossil fuels, as well as the growing population worldwide, it is essential to move toward a sustainable bioenergy-based economy. However, it is also imperative to address sustainability in the bioenergy industry in order to avoid depleting necessary biomass resources. Sustainable Bioenergy... more...
- Elsevier Science 2003; US$ 124.00
No fishing job is a welcome operation, but this new edition of a classic reference helps you do the job efficiently and economically. This practical guide is packed with illustrations and descriptions of fishing equipment and tools to help you solve just about any fishing problem. Foremen, engineers, and superintendents who write procedures, make drilling... more...
- Elsevier Science 1990; US$ 72.95
Cementing is arguably the most important operation performed on a well. Well cementing technology is an amalgam of many interdependent scientific and engineering disciplines which are essential to achieve the primary goal of well cementing - zonal isolation. This textbook is a comprehensive and up-to-date reference concerning the application of these... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2012; US$ 139.95
Blasting practices in mines have undergone many changes in the recent past and continue to be honed and reconfigured to meet the demands of today?s mining needs. This volume compiles papers of the workshop Blasting in Mines ? New Trends , hosted by the Fragblast 10 Symposium . The 17 papers provide a mix which highlight the evolving trends in blasting... more...