The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Springer US 2012; US$ 99.00
1. Physical Chemistry of Fats.- 2. Fats in Cream and Ice Cream.- 3. Butter and Allied Products.- 4. Anhydrous Milkfat Products and Applications in Recombination.- 5. Fats in Spreadable Products.- 6. Fats in Bakery and Kitchen Products.- 7. Milkfat in Sugar and Chocolate Confectionery.- 8. Fat Products Using Fractionation and Hydrogenation.- 9. Fat... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2000; US$ 220.00
The result of years of experience by experts in extrusion technology, Extruders in Food Applications brings together practical experience and in-depth knowledge of extrusion cooking technology. This concise reference summarizes basic considerations for the application of extrusion technology to food industry processes and focuses on the various types... more...
- Springer US 2012; US$ 229.00
1. Plant Cell and Tissue Culture for Food Ingredient Production: An Introduction.- 2. Plant Secondary Metabolism: Control Points and Prospects for Genetic Manipulation of Phenylpropanoid Biosynthesis.- 3. Production of Aromatic Amino Acid Derivatives through Metabolic Engineering of Crop Plants.- 4. Vanillin Biosynthetic Pathways: An Overview.- 5.... more...
- Springer New York 2014; US$ 229.00
Provides an overview of seafood processing by-products Discusses the various bioactive functional ingredients obtained from seafood processing by-products Addresses the health benefits and industrial applications of seafood processing by-products? more...
- Springer International Publishing 2014; US$ 129.00
Wide audience in both Biotechnology and Mechatronics fields together Proposes novel Food production systems with both yield and nutraceutical value Exposes basic sciences knowledge to develop Biosystems as potential Biofactories at industrial level (not only at laboratory level as in other books) more...
- Springer US 2012; US$ 99.00
1 Meat and meat products.- 2 Poultry and poultry products.- 3 Fish and fish products.- 4 Feeds and pet foods.- 5 Vegetables and vegetable products.- 6 Fruits and fruit products.- 7 Spices, dry soups and oriental flavourings.- 8 Cereals and cereal products.- 9 Nuts, oilseeds and dried legumes.- 10 Cocoa, chocolate and confectionery.- 11 Oil- and fat-based... more...
- Springer New York 2013; US$ 229.00
Unless a food is grossly contaminated, consumers are unable to detect through sight or smell the presence of low levels of toxic chemicals in their foods. Furthermore, the toxic effects of exposure to low levels of chemicals are often manifested slowly, sometimes for decades, as in the case of cancer or organ failure. As a result, safeguarding food... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2003; US$ 113.95
Supplemented with a handy keyword index, the Compact Regs series provides pocket-sized format (3 3/4 inch x 5 1/2 inch) verbatim reproductions of key US FDA regulations. The text is complete and has not been altered in any manner from the original source. Compact Regs Parts 110 and 111 covers good manufacturing practices for acid foods and batters.... more...
- Springer New York 2007; US$ 259.00
Rice has been chosen as a model cereal for functional genomics by the international scientific community because the ease with which it can be transformed, its well understood genetics with detailed genome physical maps, and dense molecular markers. In addition, there is great similarities in gene sequence, gene structure, gene order, and gene function... more...