The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- McGraw-Hill Education 2010; US$ 60.00
The definitive guide to digital engineering--fully updated Gain a thorough understanding of digital audio tools, techniques, and practices from this completely revised and expanded resource. Written by industry pioneer and Audio Engineering Society Fellow Ken C. Pohlmann, Principles of Digital Audio , Sixth Edition, describes the technologies... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2007; US$ 24.95
Projects include: FM radios, aircraft radios,VHF ham radio receivers,VHF public service radio, old-time radio tubes, shortwave receivers, and free energy receivers Covers early radio models such as crystal radio as well as more contemporary options Appeals to skill levels from novice to advanced more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 69.95
* Learn the end-to-end process, starting with capture from a video or audio source through to the consumer's media player * A quick-start quide to streaming media technologies * How to monetize content and protect revenue with digital rights management For broadcasters, web developers, project managers implementing streaming media systems, David Austerberry... more...
- Elsevier Science 2006; US$ 52.95
Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) surveillance remains a growing industry in response to increased security threats, and whilst new developments have brought clearer images, digital recording and high speed data transmission, effective security systems still rely upon proper specification and installation by engineers with an in depth knowledge of CCTV... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 42.95
* Real-world postproduction paths show how it's being done today * Numerous HD tables clear up what format is used for which purpose * Ample information on HDV * Debunks myths and answers common questions about HD Avoid costly missteps in postproduction and get it right the first time with this book. Written by an in-the-trenches professional who... more...
- Elsevier Science 2001; US$ 42.95
This book provides fully up-to-date coverage of the whole range of current home video equipment, analogue and digital. As well as essential information for repair and troubleshooting, the author provides clear explanations of the technology of video equipment, which will enable the service engineer to gain a thorough knowledge of the equipment with... more...
- Elsevier Science 1999; US$ 54.95
This well-known book is an essential tool for every service engineer, and an extremely useful reference source for a wide range of engineers, students, sales and installation staff. It presents a wide range of data and key information in a compact form, covering television reception, satellite and cable television, video recorders, colour camera technology,... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 47.95
How Video Works has been a bible for professionals in the video world since 1985. It offers easy to understand explanations of the entire world of video. A complete guide from analog video to all the new digital technologies, including HD, compression, and encoding. This book is a must-have for any broadcast or video production department. It is also... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 41.95
Basic TV Technology is the essential basic guide to the fundamentals underlying all television and video systems, written for students and nontechnical professionals. You don't need to have a math or science background in order to understand this explanation of how the principal pieces of equipment work, what their functions are, and how they are... more...