The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- McGraw-Hill Education 2003; US$ 157.50
* THE industry standard reference for video engineering, completely updated with more than 50% new material * New chapters on video networking and digital television systems in the USA and Europe * CD-ROM contains over 1000 pages of bonus material, linked by icon to relevant sections of the handbook so readers can expand their research more...
- Pearson Education 2012; US$ 23.99
A DIY guide to planning, shooting, and sharing great video from USA Today Talking Tech host All kinds of people are creating video for the web: bloggers, small business owners, web show hosts, and corporate marketing departments, to name just a few. How do the best videos get made and go viral? What secrets lie behind them? In Video Nation you?ll... more...
- Elsevier Science 1998; US$ 114.00
This is the definitive practical guide to fault-finding, troubleshooting and servicing satellite television equipment, both indoors and outdoors. It will take you through all areas of satellite television system servicing from the simplest fixed dish to fully motorised systems. From PAL to Mac to MPEG all contemporary systems are covered. Satellite... more...
- Elsevier Science 1998; US$ 76.95
Vintage Radio, Television and Hi-Fi are highly popular 'modern antiques' - and offer the added challenge for restorers of the repair of classic valve-based circuits. This highly readable book encompasses all aspects of buying, collecting, restoring, repairing, sourcing parts, professional services, clubs and societies, etc. Covering the technical side... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 38.95
First Published in 2005. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company. more...
- Pan Macmillan Australia 2014; US$ 10.22
Prefaced by celebrated television pioneer and The Bold and the Beautiful co-creator, Lee Phillip Bell, this special, limited edition book is an informative and fun photographic essay that explores the richly layered history of the world's most watched long-running, and award winning daily drama series, The Bold and the Beautiful . The... more...
- Springer 2014; US$ 129.00
- Quercus Publishing 2014; Not Available
Whether you are already a seasoned director or simply a film fan, this comprehensive guide features everything you need to know to make a digital film: from the basics of capturing footage and planning a shoot, to the more advanced aspects of editing and post-production. more...