The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Elsevier Science 2013; US$ 93.95
1991 International Conference on Coal Science Proceedings more...
- Elsevier Science 2004; US$ 530.00
* Clear and concise, information is analysed and presented in both a resource-by-resource and country-by-country approach * Comprehensive, the outlook for seventeen energy resources including all major fossil and renewable resources is evaluated * Free CD-Rom will help electronic navigation of this comprehensive resource The Survey of Energy Resources... more...
- Elsevier Science 2012; US$ 72.95
The Acoustic Bubble describes the interaction of acoustic fields with bubbles in liquid. The book consists of five chapters. Chapter 1 provides a basic introduction to acoustics, including some of the more esoteric phenomena that can be seen when high-frequency high-intensity underwater sound is employed. Chapter 2 discusses the nucleation of cavitation... more...
- Elsevier Science 2012; US$ 93.95
All real solid surfaces are heterogeneous to a greater or lesser extent and this book provides a broad yet detailed survey of the present state of gas adsorption. Coverage is comprehensive and extends from basic principles to computer simulation of adsorption. Underlying concepts are clarified and the strengths and weaknesses of the various methods... more...
- Elsevier Science 2014; US$ 150.00
Advanced Power Generation Systems examines the full range of advanced multiple output thermodynamic cycles that can enable more sustainable and efficient power production from traditional methods, as well as driving the significant gains available from renewable sources. These advanced cycles can harness the by-products of one power generation effort,... more...
- Apple Academic Press 2013; US$ 149.95
Due to their high growth rate, algae, microalgae, and aquatic plants are becoming the most promising photosynthetic organisms for biofuel production. Advances in Biofuel Production: Algae and Aquatic Plants explores current investigations and application of the fields of biofuel production and bioengineering and considers from a global context the... more...
- Elsevier Science 2013; US$ 31.95
Advances in Structure Research by Diffraction Methods: Volume 5 presents discussions on application of diffraction methods in structure research. The book provides the aspects of structure research using various diffraction methods. The text contains 2 chapters. Chapter 1 reviews the general theory and experimental methods used in the study of all... more...
- Elsevier Science 2013; US$ 72.95
At Copenhagen in June 1988, the 80th Anniversary of the birth of L D Landau, the much respected Soviet physicist and author of the Course on Theoretical Physics , published by Pergamon Press, was celebrated with an International Symposium in his honour. The papers presented at that meeting are published here, providing an overview of recent progress... more...