The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
- Elsevier Science 2013; US$ 93.95
1991 International Conference on Coal Science Proceedings more...
- Elsevier Science 2004; US$ 530.00
* Clear and concise, information is analysed and presented in both a resource-by-resource and country-by-country approach * Comprehensive, the outlook for seventeen energy resources including all major fossil and renewable resources is evaluated * Free CD-Rom will help electronic navigation of this comprehensive resource The Survey of Energy Resources... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 460.00
- Elsevier Science 2014; US$ 150.00
Advanced Power Generation Systems examines the full range of advanced multiple output thermodynamic cycles that can enable more sustainable and efficient power production from traditional methods, as well as driving the significant gains available from renewable sources. These advanced cycles can harness the by-products of one power generation effort,... more...
- Apple Academic Press 2013; US$ 149.95
Due to their high growth rate, algae, microalgae, and aquatic plants are becoming the most promising photosynthetic organisms for biofuel production. Advances in Biofuel Production: Algae and Aquatic Plants explores current investigations and application of the fields of biofuel production and bioengineering and considers from a global context the... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2006; US$ 21.95
The fast and easy way to get up-to-speed on alternative energy Because of current events, geopolitics, and natural disasters, the cost of fuel is front and center in our lives. This book provides a concise look at all forms of energy, including fossil fuels, electric, solar, biodiesel, nuclear, hydroelectric, wind, and renewable fuel cells.... more...
- Wiley 2009; US$ 17.59
Get the truth about alternative energy and make it part of your life Want to utilize cleaner, greener types of energy? This plain-English guide clearly explains the popular forms of alternative energy that you can use in your home, your car, and more. Separating myth from fact, this resource explores the current fossil fuel conundrum, the benefits... more...
- Elsevier Science 1978; US$ 93.95
Analytical Methods for Coal and Coal Products, Volume II, aims to provide a detailed presentation of what constitutes the first comprehensive reference work devoted exclusively to the subject of analytical methodology for coal and coal products. The various chapters have been arranged according to either a specific coal process or a specific coal use... more...
- Elsevier Science 1979; US$ 93.95
Analytical Methods for Coal and Coal Products, Volume III, is the third of a three-volume treatise that aims to provide a detailed presentation of what constitutes the first comprehensive reference work devoted exclusively to the subject of analytical methodology for coal and coal products. The three volumes have been divided into a total of twelve... more...