The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,597,636 members ⚫ 1,163,417 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 65.95
Soccer fandom has traditionally been seen as an important part of adolescent, generally male, identity making. In Post-Fandom and the Millennial Blues , Steve Redhead shows how this tradition of youth culture of fandom has been eroded in the last years of the twentieth century by the more fleeting, style conscious allegiances inspired by television,... more...
- Infobase Publishing 2005; US$ 35.00
A clear A-to-Z guide to the facts and myths about violence, The Truth About Violence offers an authoritative guide to the many different aspects of this issue. Using personal testimonies, question-and-answer sections, and Fact Or Fiction? sidebars to give a balanced perspective of the topic, this interactive book encourages discussion among peers.... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2007; US$ 54.95
Youth Cultures offers a comprehensive outline of youth cultural studies in the twenty-first century, with reference to a range of new research case studies. Featuring both well known and emerging scholars from the UK, the US and mainland Europe, the book addresses core theoretical and methodological developments before going on to examine key substantive... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2007; US$ 46.00
Embeds our understanding of youth question within a historical context. This book shows how ideas of past political action, in conjunction with diverse paradigms of social science disciplines, have shaped modern conceptions of youth question. It shows how youth question in late modernity is being shaped. more...
- Emerald Group Publishing Limited 2010; US$ 199.00
This e-book provides examples of a varied set of interventionist research situations, including the selection of typical intervention methods and how knowledge contributions were extracted. The intention with this e-book is to concentrate our interest on a member of the action research family intervention research that can increase the... more...
- Wiley 2002; US$ 16.95 US$ 11.86
* Raise awareness * Start a club * Use the media * Make a difference * Get involved * Choose an issue * Build a team * Have fun! Make a difference in your hometown and around the world! Inspired by the vision, spirit, and activities of thousands of kids working to improve the lives of others, Take Action! shows how you, too, can change the world.... more...
- Simon & Schuster 2001; US$ 23.00
"I'm not telling you where I am. Don't try to find me." Remember Go Ask Alice? Augusta, Gone is the memoir Alice's mother never wrote. A single parent, Martha Tod Dudman is sure she is giving her two children the perfect life, sheltering them from the wild tumult of her own youth. But when Augusta turns fifteen, things start to happen: first... more...