The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,788,875 members ⚫ 1,234,658 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- VS Verlag für Sozialwissenschaften 2010; US$ 17.83
1. 1 Thematische Einführung und Fragestellungen ?Zum Bildungs- bzw. Hochschulbereich mussten wir also feststellen, dass das 1 Herstellen von Einvernehmlichkeit nicht möglich ist. ? ? Mit dieser ernüchtern- 2 den Feststellung scheiterte 2004 die Arbeit der Bundesstaatskommission, die von Bundestag und Bundesrat mit der Modernisierung der bundesstaatlichen... more...
- ATF Press 2011; US$ 20.00
This book will help students in choosing a topic for their thesis that they can investigate and turn into a short paper or a long dissertation. The book looks at questions like the following. What should feed into their choice of a supervisor? How should they compile and organise their bibliography and set about writing the introduction? What are... more...
- Wiley 2011; US$ 29.00 US$ 25.13
Synthesizes the research literature on legal issues that arise when school deans and department chairs perform their many duties. Pays particular attention to the judicial process, plus areas of employment, student affairs, and external regulation. more...
- VS Verlag für Sozialwissenschaften 2011; US$ 49.88
Rethinking the purpose and the aim of higher education has led to new and alternative ways to assure the quality of different higher education systems. In the case studies of six OECD countries, Andrea Bernhard exemplifies the ongoing trends and changes of quality assurance systems along peer-reviewed country reports and interviews with national and... more...
- VS Verlag für Sozialwissenschaften 2012; US$ 32.99
In den deutschsprachigen Ländern ist das Schulwesen gegenwärtig durch einen systematischen Umbau der administrativen Steuerungsmechanismen gekennzeichnet. Ein zentrales Motiv ist die Einführung zentraler Abiturprüfungen. Die in diesem Band publizierte mehrjährige Studie untersucht in zwei Bundesländern in Deutschland erstmals die mit dieser Einführung... more...
- SensePublishers 2012; US$ 37.15
After having supervised the 30th doctoral thesis at the University of Lapland, Finland, Professor Kaarina Määttä invited the doctoral graduates and their circle of acquaintances to talk about their experiences of the process of writing a doctoral thesis and their opinions on good supervision and support. What did the dissertation process give and demand?... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2012; US$ 63.95
This volume describes a range of experiences of internal audit in higher education institutions from the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Germany. It presents approaches to best practice designed to enable readers to assess and develop their own audit procedures. more...
- Wiley 2012; US$ 29.00 US$ 25.13
Studying abroad has become a key educational means for preparing graduates with the intercultural competencies needed to succeed in our global economy. The federal government, business community, and higher education sector are united in their belief that study abroad is critical to such success. This monograph seeks to address two fundamental questions:... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2012; US$ 54.95
This text explores a range of strategies, both institutional and individual, which have been developed by academic and support staff, to foster the kind of atmosphere, facilities and attitudes in relation to learning which support systems. more...