Demystify investing and maximize your wealth-with guidance from the world's most trusted financial news network
From CNBC, the global leader of financial news, comes the most user-friendly, approachable guide to simplifying the often confusing world of finance and investing. CNBC Creating Wealth offers a complete and comprehensive introduction to world markets and shows readers how to use the information and tools currently available for maximum wealth-building. Using the hallmark CNBC approach-demystifying complex and confusing market terminology through lucid language and instructions-this accessible primer helps readers make smarter investment choices, and stay successful and secure even in volatile markets. CNBC Creating Wealth covers:
- The inside story of the stock market and creating a long-term investment portfolio
- Strategies for the most profitable investment areas, including stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
- Online tools, including research, brokers, and access to data about financial markets around the world
Wiley; February 2002
- ISBN 9780471151210
- Read online, or download in secure PDF format
- Title: CNBC Creating Wealth
- Author: CNBC; Brian O'Connell; Bill Griffeth (other)
About The Author
CNBC is the recognized global leader in business news, providing real-time financial market coverage and business information to more than 175 million homes and offices worldwide.
BRIAN O'CONNELL is an experienced business journalist. He has written on investment and other topics for a variety of publications, including the Boston Herald, Entrepreneur magazine, and Dow Jones Investment Advisor. O'Connell has also written for TheStreet.com and CBS MarketWatch. He is the author of Gen E: Generation Entrepreneur Is Rewriting the Rules of Business–And You Can, Too! and The 401(k) Millionaire. O'Connell lives in Doylestown, Pennsylvania.