500 Ways to Achieve Your Highest Score
We want you to succeed on the Math and Integrated Reasoning sections of the GMAT. That's why we've selected these 500 questions to help you study more effectively, use your preparation time wisely, and get your best score. These questions are similar to the ones you'll find on the GMAT, so you will know what to expect on test day. Each question includes a concise, easy-to-follow explanation in the answer key for your full understanding of the concepts. Whether you have been studying all year or are doing a last-minute review, McGraw-Hill Education: 500 GMAT Math and Integrated Reasoning Questions to Know by Test Day will help you achieve the high score you desire.
Sharpen your subject knowledge, strengthen your thinking skills, and build your test-taking confidence with:
- 500 GMAT Math and Integrated Reasoning questions
- Full explanations for each question in the answer key
- A format parallel to that of the GMAT exam
McGraw-Hill Education; May 2014
- ISBN 9780071812191
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: McGraw-Hill Education 500 GMAT Math and Integrated Reasoning Questions to Know by Test Day
- Author: Sandra Luna McCune; Carolyn Wheater
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
About The Author
Sandra Luna McCune, PhD, is a former Regents Professor at Stephen F. Austin State University and is now a full-time author and consultant.
Carolyn Wheater has taught math and computer technology for 30 years. She is a member of the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics.