Extensively revised and updated, with the addition of new chapters and authors, this long-awaited second edition covers all aspects of clinical data management. Giving details of the efficient clinical data management procedures required to satisfy both corporate objectives and quality audits by regulatory authorities, this text is timely and an important contribution to the literature.
* is written by well-known and experienced authors in this area
* provides new approaches to major topics in clinical data management
* contains new chapters on systems software validation, database design and performance measures.
It will be invaluable to anyone in the field within the pharmaceutical industry, and to all biomedical professionals working in clinical research.
Wiley; November 2000
- ISBN 9780470853351
- Read online, or download in secure PDF format
- Title: Clinical Data Management
- Author: Richard K. Rondel (ed.); Sheila A. Varley (ed.); Colin F. Webb (ed.)