From the personal-finance duo Fortune magazine called “funny, smart, cynical, [and] opinionated” comes savvy financial advice for today’s street-smart young investors.
The Motley Fool has made investing fun and easy for millions of people. Now, it custom designs its wit and wisdom for today’s money-savvy teens. The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens helps teens stand out from the ho-hum mutual-fund crowd, build a portfolio of stocks they can actually care about, and take advantage of the investor’s best friend—time—to watch their profits multiply.
Strike a blow for financial independence. The Fool shows you how to:
· Question authority when it comes to managing your money
· Save cash (for investing, for college...and, yes, even for having fun!)
· Dodge the spending and saving pitfalls that trap so many adults
· Get started investing—online and off—with just a few dollars
· Discover up-and-coming businesses that could become future blue chips
Warning: this is not your parents’ money guide! From identifying companies that are both cool and profitable to building a portfolio that makes tracking investments exciting, The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens shows young investors the way to financial freedom.
Touchstone; September 2002
- ISBN 9780743234023
- Read online, or download in secure EPUB format
- Title: The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens
- Author: David Gardner; Tom Gardner
In The Press
Wired Cool. Actually, quite hip....The Gardners set out to do something different in the investment world: have some fun while making a wad of money.