The second edition of the bestselling guide, Implants in Clinical Dentistry, considers the practical features that a clinician needs to know for successful treatment planning, surgical implantation, and long-term maintenance.
Illustrated with full colour clinical images and authored by a team from King’s College London Dental Institute, this is an ideal text for restorative/conservative dentists, periodontologists, prosthodontists and facial aesthetic clinicians.
- Single tooth planning in the anterior region and for molar replacements
- Fixed bridge planning and implant placement
- Implant overdentures
- Basic factors and flap design for implant surgery
- Grafting procedures for implant placement
- Prosthodontic complications of implant treatment and maintenance of implant overdentures
"This is a well written and well illustrated book and will appeal to any dentist involved in, or looking to become involved in implant treatment. It would be an excellent first book on implants for the conscientious and motivated dentist."
"This is a very welcome addition to the literature and amply reflects the broad experience of the authors. It is an excellent resume of the state of the art to date, This book was a pleasure to read. The use of bullet points to outline key details and structure the text gives the book clear and crisp style which is apparent from the first few pages."
—British Dental Journal
"This title is characterised by its organisational rigour and its wide range of themes"