An all-new CompTIA Security+ exam guide from top CompTIA training and exam prep expert Mike Meyers
In Mike Meyers’ CompTIA Security+ Certification Guide (Exam SY0-401), the bestselling author and leading authority on CompTIA A+ certification brings his highly effective methodology to IT security for the first time. Like the exam, this book goes beyond knowledge application and is designed to ensure that security personnel anticipate security risks and guard against them. Meyers’ “in the trenches” voice and the clarity of his explanations make his books the bestselling self-study resources available for professional certification.
- Electronic content includes: 20+ lab simulations, 1+ hour of video training from Meyers, and hundreds of practice exam questions
- McGraw-Hill Professional is a Platinum-Level CompTIA Authorized Partner
- CAQC Authorized (CompTIA Approved Quality Curriculum)
- Includes Mike's toolbox of favorite network security related freeware/shareware
McGraw-Hill Education; July 2015
- ISBN 9780071836180
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: Mike Meyers' CompTIA Security+ Certification Guide (Exam SY0-401)
- Author: Mike Meyers
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
About The Author
Mike Meyers (Houston, TX) CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, MCP is the industry’s leading authority on CompTIA A+ certification and the bestselling author of eight editions of CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide.