Reach ALL students and prove how critical your counseling program is!
Data can make the difference for today’s embattled school counseling programs, and this insightful book shows how to collect and manage it. Aligned with current research and the ASCA standards, this essential resource includes a complete set of user-friendly tools and templates for data collection, action-planning and reporting. Readers will learn how to:
- Develop a robust counseling curriculum that supports the Common Core Standards and drop-out prevention
- Replace “random acts of guidance” with intentional, well-timed interventions that are based on student needs
- Measure progress through pre- and post-assessments
- Deliver compelling reports that demonstrate your program’s impact
SAGE Publications; November 2013
- ISBN 9781452290218
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: The Use of Data in School Counseling
- Author: Trish Hatch
In The Press
"Trish Hatch is a rock star and a living legend! As a Counselor Educator and passionate advocate for our profession, I believe strongly that her ground-breaking text, The Use of Data in School Counseling: Hatching Results for Students, Programs, and the Profession, should be required for all in-service and pre-service school counselors. Her cutting-edge, hard-hitting work demands that we stand up and make positive and systemic changes for the betterment of our students. Don't miss this opportunity to find out how."