THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get extra preparation for an excellent AP U.S. Government & Politics score with 550 extra practice questions and answers. This eBook edition has been optimized for digital reading with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Practice makes perfect—and The Princeton Review’s 550 AP U.S. Government & Politics Practice Questions gives you everything you need to work your way to the top. Inside, you’ll find proven tips and strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, and all the practice you need to get the score you want.
Inside The Book: All the Practice and Strategies You Need
• 2 comprehensive practice tests, including a diagnostic exam to help you identify areas of improvement
• Over 420 additional practice questions
• Step-by-step techniques for both multiple-choice and free-response questions
• Practice drills for each tested topic: Constitutional Underpinnings; Political Beliefs and Behaviors; Political Parties, Interest Groups, and Mass Media; Institutions; Public Policy; and Civil Rights and Civil Liberties
• Answer keys and detailed explanations for each drill and test question
• Engaging guidance to help you critically assess your progress
Random House Children's Books; January 2014
- ISBN 9780804124423
- Read online, or download in secure EPUB format
- Title: 550 AP U.S. Government & Politics Practice Questions
- Author: Princeton Review
Imprint: Princeton Review
About The Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.