Become a millionaire by learning from millionaires
An Eventual Millionaire is someone who knows they will be a millionaire, eventually. But they want to do it on their own terms—with an enjoyable life and an enjoyable business. Eventual Millionaires are everywhere, from the airplane pilot looking to start his own business for more freedom and money to a student looking to start her life on the right foot to a successful business owner needing inspiration and wondering how to take her business to the next level.
There are many ways to become a millionaire, but research has often shown that creating your own business is one of the best ways to build wealth. The Eventual Millionaire will lay the foundation for those looking to start their own business and work their way toward financial independence and a fulfilled life.
- Contains the insights of more than 100 millionaires and their various experiences
- Written by Jaime Tardy, founder of eventualmillionaire.com and a business coach for entrepreneurs
- A companion website includes an "Eventual Millionaire Starter Kit" with worksheets, business plan documents, and much more
We all want to be successful and enjoy financial security, but we might not know how or don’t think we can do it. The Eventual Millionaire will show you what it takes.
Wiley; January 2014
- ISBN 9781118674871
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: The Eventual Millionaire
- Author: Jaime Tardy; Dan Miller (other)
About The Author
JAIME TARDY is a business coach and speaker who helps entrepreneurs to achieve their goals. She is the founder of EventualMillionaire.com, a website that features a new millionaire interview each week that focuses on personal finance and entrepreneurship. She made her exit from the corporate world after finding herself $70,000 in debt and realizing that she hated her job. With an ambitious goal and a strategic plan, she was out of debt and out of the job she hated in just 16 months. Now, Tardy is helping others to find freedom, money and work they love. She has been featured on CNN, MSN, Kiplinger's, Fox Business and Yahoo!'s homepage.