A totally new paradigm for treating back pain
Virtually every American will suffer from back pain at some point. Dr. Jack Stern, a neurosurgeon and professor at Weill Cornell Medical College, brings relief to these millions of sufferers (including himself) who literally ache for help. Based on the latest scientific data, Dr. Stern developed a five-step solution with a multidisciplinary, holistic perspective that’s been missing from conventional back pain wisdom:
- Step One: Unlock your back’s unique pain code
- Step Two: Prepare to work with health care professionals
- Step Three: Ensure proper diagnosis
- Step Four: Embrace various pathways to healing
- Step Five: Live a life that supports a strong, healthy back
Engagingly written and chock-full of enlightening case studies, Ending Back Pain
finally shares the program that’s already helped more than 10,000 grateful patients.
Penguin Publishing Group; August 2014
- ISBN 9780698147935
- Read online, or download in secure EPUB format
- Title: Ending Back Pain
- Author: Stern, M.D., Ph.D., Jack
About The Author
Jack Stern, M.D., Ph.D., is a board-certified neurosurgeon specializing in spinal surgery, and cofounder of Spine Options, one of America’s first facilities committed to nonsurgical care of back and neck pain. Dr. Stern is on the clinical faculty at Weill Cornell Medical College and has published numerous peer- and non peer– reviewed medical articles. He lives and practices in White Plains, New York.