Presenting research papers contributed by experts in dynamics and control, Advances in Dynamics and Control examines new ideas, reviews the latest results, and investigates emerging directions in the rapidly-growing field of aviation and aerospace.
Exploring a wide range of topics, key areas discussed include:
* rotorcraft dynamics
* stabilization of unstable aircraft
* satellite dynamics and control
* missile auto-pilot and guidance design
* hybrid systems dynamics and control
* structural and acoustic modeling.
Impeccably-researched and expertly-written, this text is a valuable reference for graduate students and scientific workers in universities and industry.
CRC Press; April 2004
- ISBN 9780203298916
- Read online, or download in secure PDF format
- Title: Advances in Dynamics and Control
- Author: S. Sivasundaram (ed.)
Imprint: CRC Press