Comprehensive Handbook of Psychological Assessment, Volume 2 presents the most up-to-date coverage on personality assessment from leading experts.
- Contains contributions from leading researchers in this area.
- Provides the most comprehensive, up-to-date information on personality assessment.
- Presents conceptual information about the tests.
Wiley; April 2004
- ISBN 9780471480952
- Read online, or download in secure PDF format
- Title: Comprehensive Handbook of Psychological Assessment, Volume 2
- Author: Mark J. Hilsenroth (ed.); Daniel L. Segal (ed.); Michel Hersen (ed.)
About The Author
Michel Hersen, Editor-in-Chief, Pacific University, Portland, OR. Director of the School of Professor Psych. at Pacific U. and the author of more than 80 books
Mark Hilsenroth, Volume Editor, Adelphi University; Derner Institute of Advanced Psychological Studies, Centerport, NY. Professor at Adelphi University.
Daniel Segal, Volume Editor, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs; CU Aging Center, Colorado Springs, CO. Associate Professor of Psychology at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs.