Respiratory Medicine Lecture Notes covers everything from the basics of anatomy and physiology, through to the aetiology, epidemiology, symptoms and management of a full range of respiratory diseases, providing a comprehensive yet easy-to-read overview of all the essentials of respiratory medicine.
Key features of this new, full-colour edition include:
• Updated and expanded material on chest X-rays and radiology
• Self-assessment exercises for each chapter
• A range of clinical images and scans showing the key features of each disease
• Fully supported by a companion website at www.lecturenoteseries.com/respiratory featuring figures, key points, web links, and interactive self-assessment questions
Ideal for learning the basics of the respiratory system, starting a placement, or as a quick-reference revision guide, Respiratory Medicine Lecture Notes is an invaluable resource for medical students, respiratory nurses and junior doctors.
Wiley; April 2015
- ISBN 9781118652305
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: Lecture Notes: Respiratory Medicine
- Author: Stephen J. Bourke; Graham P. Burns
About The Author
Stephen J. Bourke is Consultant Physician, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne, and Honorary Senior Lecturer, Newcastle University
Graham P. Burns is Consultant Physician, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne, and Honorary Senior Lecturer, Newcastle University