Get started with Visual C# programming with this great beginner's guide
Beginning C# 6 Programming with Visual Studio 2015 provides step-by-step directions for programming with C# in the .NET framework. Beginning with programming essentials, such as variables, flow control, and object-oriented programming, this authoritative text moves into more complicated topics, such as web and Windows programming and data access within both database and XML environments. After your introduction to each of the chapters, you are invited to apply your newfound knowledge in Try it Out sections, which reinforce learning and help you understand the practical applications of the new concepts you have explored. Through this approach, you can write useful programming code following each of the steps that you explore in this essential text.
- Discover the basics of programming with C#, such as variables, expressions, flow control, and functions
- Discuss how to keep your program running smoothly through debugging and error handling
- Understand how to navigate your way through key programming elements, such as classes, class members, collections, comparisons, and conversions
- Explore object-oriented programming, web programming, and Windows programming
Beginning C# 6 Programming with Visual Studio 2015 is a fundamental resource for any programmers who are new to the C# language.
Wiley; December 2015
- ISBN 9781119096566
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: Beginning C# 6 Programming with Visual Studio 2015
- Author: Benjamin Perkins; Jacob Vibe Hammer; Jon D. Reid
About The Author
About the authors
Benjamin Perkins is Senior Support Escalation Engineer at Microsoft, and an avid C# programmer with 15 years experience in enterprise-level IT solutions.
Jacob Vibe Hammer is a software engineer at Terma and co-author of a number of .NET books.
Jon D. Reid is a Product Solution Manager for IFS R&D (www.ifsworld.com) where he develops in C# for the Microsoft environment.