A CLASSIC BATHROOM READER FOR ADULTS THAT PRESENTS FUNNY TRIVIA, GROSS STORIES AND FASCINATING FACTS IN AN ILLUSTRATED CHILDREN'S BOOK STYLE
Every day, Americans produce hundreds of millions of pounds of poop. In New York City alone, the weight of poop-based sludge produced each day is around 1,200 tonsthe equivalent of 200 African elephants. So unbuckle your trousers and pull up a toilet seat; this book is going to push open the lavatory door and answer these fascinating mysteries of poop:
• Where does poop go when you flush?
• What’s the secret genius below an outhouse?
• Are you eating food grown in your own poop?
• Can you ride a poop-powered bus?
• Was there really a flush toilet 5,000 years ago?
• What is the future of poop?
Deuce Flanagan is an amateur expert in the sewage sciences.