Bestselling certification author and CompTIA training expert Mike Meyers updates his CompTIA Network+ Certification Passport to give you concise, focused coverage of the new 2015 exam.
In Mike Meyers’ CompTIA Network+ Certification Passport, Fifth Edition, the #1 name in professional certification provides you with an intensive focus only on what you need to know to pass CompTIA Network+ Exam N10-006, the latest exam release. The book is completely revised to cover the 2015 exam objectives. New topics include convergence (video and teleconferencing over networks); cloud and virtualization technologies; enhanced networking security concepts; and industry standards and best practices.
The Passport series provides an accelerated review and exam preparation for CompTIA Network+ candidates. In addition, Mike Meyers guides you on your career path, providing expert tips and sound advice along the way. Electronic content includes a test engine with two complete practice exams, Mike's favorite freeware and shareware networking tools, and a video introduction to CompTIA Network+.
- A low-priced quick review guide for CompTIA Network+, the leading vendor-neutral networking certification
- CompTIA reviewed and approved: CAQC (CompTIA Authorized Quality Curriculum)
- Electronic content includes Total Seminar's Total Tester exam simulator with 200+ practice exam questions, a new collection of Mike's favorite shareware and freeware networking tools and utilities
McGraw-Hill Education; November 2015
- ISBN 9780071847971
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: Mike Meyers’ CompTIA Network+ Certification Passport, Fifth Edition (Exam N10-006)
- Author: Mike Meyers; Scott Jernigan
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
About The Author
Mike Meyers, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, MCP, is the industry’s leading authority on CompTIA certification and the bestselling author of eight editions of CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide. He is the president of founder of Total Seminars, LLC, a major provider of PC and network repair seminars for thousands of organizations throughout the world, and a member of CompTIA.