Start building your fortune with the ultimate insider's guide to real estate investing
The Insider's Guide to Making Money in Real Estate explains why real estate is a consistently profitable moneymaker and how everyday people just like you can build their fortune regardless of their credit score or how much money they have in the bank. It's true--you don't have to be rich to invest in real estate. It's the easiest, most leveraged method for building sustainable wealth over time, and it's open to everyone.
In this practical, nuts-and-bolts guide, New York Times bestselling real estate authors Dolf de Roos and Diane Kennedy cover all the basics of investing and offer the kind of insider advice and little-known tips you won't find anywhere else. You'll get a wealth of bright ideas and smart investment moves, as well as examples, case studies, and true investing stories from successful investors just like you. Inside, you'll learn:
* The ins and outs of commercial versus residential property
* How to spot great bargains in neighborhoods with great potential
* How to finance your investments with less-than-perfect credit
* Quick tips for increasing the value of your property inexpensively
* How to find reliable tenants who'll pay top dollar
* Everything you need to know about property taxes and deductions
* How to use tax benefits to increase your profits
Wiley; April 2005
- ISBN 9780471726432
- Read online, or download in secure PDF format
- Title: The Insider's Guide to Making Money in Real Estate
- Author: Dolf de Roos; Diane Kennedy
About The Author
DOLF de ROOS, PhD, is a successful international real estate investor, and a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. He sometimes shares his strategies and thinking at seminars across the nation and throughout Australia, New Zealand, Asia, and Europe. He is Chairman of the public real estate investment company Property Ventures Limited, and also the author of Real Estate Riches and coauthor (with Diane Kennedy) of The Insider's Guide to Real Estate Investing Loopholes, both from Wiley.
DIANE KENNEDY, CPA, is a top real estate author and investing expert. She is the founder and owner of DKA, a leading tax strategy and accounting firm. She is also the author of Loopholes of the Rich and The Insider's Guide to Real Estate Investing Loopholes, both from Wiley.