Justin

The Unauthorized Biography

Justin by Sean Smith
"My name is Justin. I guess I should go ahead and tell you I sing."
-- Justin Timberlake at age eleven

The meteoric rise of Justin Timberlake from one-fifth of boy band *NSYNC to one of the world's top male solo artists has been nothing short of extraordinary. But how did this precocious curly-haired boy from the Tennessee Bible Belt and former Mickey Mouse Club member transform himself into "The New King of Pop" (Rolling Stone) and one of the most respected young R & B artists around?
Bestselling author Sean Smith has traveled across the country to discover the real Justin. Through a series of exclusive interviews, he assembles a rich portrait of Justin's rural childhood outside Memphis, the talent show years, the Mickey Mouse Club era -- when he met Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera -- the rise of *NSYNC, and the breakthrough solo album, Justified, that brought Timberlake critical acclaim and superstar status all his own.
Justin: The Unauthorized Biography also uncovers the truth about the women in Justin's life -- from first love all the way to Cameron Diaz -- and offers fascinating insights on why his first three serious relationships, including his most famous affair with Britney, ended with Justin crying "she cheated!"
With over twenty pages of full-color photographs, an exclusive birth chart, complete discography, and updates on his thrilling new film-acting career, Justin: The Unauthorized Biography is a must-have biography of the man the NME has dubbed "the coolest man in pop."
Pocket Books; November 2005
Read online, or download in secure EPUB
Title: Justin
Author: Sean Smith

Moeller High School honor rolls - Cincinnati.com
Wed, 30 Nov 2016 10:40:38 -0800
Moeller High School honor rollsCincinnati.comMoeller High School. These following students have earned honors for the first ...
The 2016-17 boys basketball preview: Super 7 candidates - The Journal News | LoHud.com
Tue, 29 Nov 2016 04:08:21 -0800
The Journal News | LoHud.comThe 2016-17 boys basketball preview: Super 7 candidatesThe Journal News | LoHud.com2016-17 Super 7 ...
Chiefs' Ware passes concussion test, Houston could be back - KSNT (press release) (registration) (blog)
Wed, 09 Nov 2016 18:41:31 -0800
KSNT (press release) (registration) (blog)Chiefs' Ware passes concussion test, Houston could be backKSNT (press release) ...