The most streamlined, portable, and easy-to-use drug guide to help you pass the NCLEX-RN!
This pocket-sized review for prospective nurses gives you the focused, key information you need to know about medications commonly seen on the test. Kaplan's NCLEX-RN Drug Guide
- Generic names, brand names, phonetic pronunciations, and drug families for 300 frequently tested medications
- Concise nursing considerations and must-know side effects for each medication
- NEW! Expert guidance for studying drugs effectively
- Pregnancy risk category and controlled substance schedule for every drug
- Common medical abbreviations you'll use on the job
- Abbreviations to avoid when recording medication orders
Terms are grouped by medication category, and each page features two terms with the complete explanations. With Kaplan's NCLEX-RN Drug Guide
, you know you are getting the most up-to-date, expert information available to prepare for the exam!
Kaplan Publishing; August 2015
- ISBN 9781506201986
- Read online, or download in secure EPUB format
- Title: NCLEX-RN Drug Guide: 300 Medications You Need to Know for the Exam
- Author: Kaplan Nursing
Imprint: Kaplan Publishing
About The Author
Since 1982, Kaplan Nursing has been providing the nation’s leading NCLEX-RN® Exam Review. With realistic practice, clinical judgment methodology and personalized content review—all led by experienced nurse educators—Kaplan Nursing prepares thousands of students to pass the NCLEX-RN each year. Our focus is on industry-leading service, great value, and ease of use. We build nursing students’ confidence so they walk into the NCLEX like a nurse. For more information, visit us at kaplannursing.com.