Clinical supervision has been available to nurses for over a decade. This book, edited by leading practitioners in the field, looks at how clinical supervision has developed during this period and what the issues are for the future, including:
* education and training in clinical supervision
* the introduction of clinical supervision into policy and practice
* the practice of clinical supervision within the different nurse specialisms
* current research activity
* international perspectives and experiences.
The book is firmly grounded in clinical practice and all the contributors write from real experience. They include clinicians, educationalists, researchers and policy makers from the UK, Finland, America and Australia.
Containing the latest research evidence, Fundamental Themes in Clinical Supervision demonstrates the potential of this form of training to support staff and improve client care an essential tool for nurses and other health professionals.
Taylor and Francis; May 2001
- ISBN 9781134584611
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: Fundamental Themes in Clinical Supervision
- Author: Tony Butterworth (ed.); John R. Cutcliffe (ed.); Brigid Proctor (ed.)