Discrete Signals and Inverse Problems
examines fundamental concepts necessary to engineers and scientists working with discrete signal processing and inverse problem solving, and places emphasis on the clear understanding of algorithms within the context of application needs.
Based on the original ‘Introduction to Discrete Signals and Inverse Problems in Civil Engineering’, this expanded and enriched version:
- combines discrete signal processing and inverse problem solving in one book
- covers the most versatile tools that are needed to process engineering and scientific data
- presents step-by-step ‘implementation procedures’ for the most relevant algorithms
- provides instructive figures, solved examples and insightful exercises
Discrete Signals and Inverse Problems is essential reading for experimental researchers and practicing engineers in civil, mechanical and electrical engineering, non-destructive testing and instrumentation. This book is also an excellent reference for advanced undergraduate students and graduate students in engineering and science.
Wiley; December 2005
- ISBN 9780470021880
- Read online, or download in secure PDF format
- Title: Discrete Signals and Inverse Problems
- Author: J. Carlos Santamarina; Dante Fratta
About The Author
J. Carlos Santamarina, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332-0355, USA
Dante Fratta, 3418H CEBA, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA 70803, USA