Do you want to feel more productive, more present and more inspired by your own life?
Motivate Yourself offers practical strategies to improve your productivity and gives you the know how to create the life you want. Learn how to move past your self-doubt and propel yourself into living your dream.
With practical exercises featured within each chapter, this book will help break those emotional barriers that hold you back and set you on the path to becoming fully engaged and more productive.
Kick start your productivity journey today and:
- Quieten that negative inner voice that inhibits your personal growth
- Wake up to the possibility and opportunity of a different way of living
- Learn how to motivate those around you with productivity at the center of everything you do
- Challenge yourself to discover who you really are and what you are truly capable of achieving
Wiley; June 2016
- ISBN 9780857086983
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: Motivate Yourself
- Author: Andro Donovan
About The Author
Andro Donovan BA Hons, BEd, Co-active CTI. Certified YPO facilitator specializes in coaching high-performing CEOs, entrepreneurs and individuals who want to become more effective leaders or want more meaning and purpose in their lives. She combines her experience as a management consultant and facilitator with her natural insight and affinity with all types of people to help her clients gain greater influence, effectiveness and perspective.
Andro is known for creating safe environments where deep personal transformation can happen individually and in collaboration. She has worked extensively with cross-cultural groups on a global level.
She is best known for her life-changing fulfillment retreats.