Following the same chapter structure as the authoritative Campbell-Walsh Urology, 11th Edition, this trusted review covers all the core material you need to know for board exam preparation and MOC exams. More than 3,000 multiple-choice questions with detailed answers help you master the most important elements in urology.
- Prepare for the written boards and MOC exams with the most reliable, efficient review available, from the same team that has made Campbell-Walsh Urology the most trusted clinical reference in the field.
- Stay up to date with new topics covered in the parent text, including evaluation and management of men with urinary incontinence, minimally-invasive urinary diversion, laparoscopic and robotic surgery in children, and much more.
- Get a thorough review and a deeper understanding of your field with more than 3,000 multiple-choice questions and detailed answers, now with new highlighted "must-know" points in the answer explanations.
- Quickly review just before exams with help from new Chapter Reviews that detail key information in a handy list format.
- Benefit from an increased focus on pathology and imaging, including updates to conform pathology content to the new American Board of Urology requirements.