Complete, up-to-date coverage of the 2015 CISSP exam, including 1250+ realistic practice questions
Fully updated and featuring new exam question formats, this self- study tool contains more than 1250 realistic practice exam questions and offers 100% coverage of the 2015 CISSP Common Body of Knowledge. In-depth explanations of both the correct and incorrect answers are provided for every question. This book is the perfect companion to CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, Seventh Edition.
Designed as an exam-focused self-study aid and resource, CISSP Practice Exams, Fourth Edition, fully covers the eight newly-revised exam domains. The logical structure of the book allows you to focus on specific topics and tailor your study to areas of expertise and weakness. Each chapter presents more than 25 exam questions—an additional 1000+ review questions are contained in the book's electronic content.
- Fully revised to cover new exam domains and the 2015 CISSP CBK
- Written by leading experts in IT security certification and training
- Electronic content features 1000+ practice exam questions, including questions in the new drag and drop and hotspot formats
McGraw-Hill Education; July 2016
- ISBN 9781259585081
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: CISSP Practice Exams, Fourth Edition
- Author: Shon Harris; Jonathan Ham
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
About The Author
Shon Harris, CISSP, was the founder and CEO of Logical Security LLC, an information security consultant, a former engineer in the Air Force's Information Warfare unit, an instructor, and an author. She authored several international bestselling books on information security.
Jonathan Ham, CISSP, GSEC, GCIA, GCIH, is an independent consultant who specializes in large-scale enterprise security issues. He is co-author of Network Forensics: Tracking Hackers through Cyberspace.