The only EAL approved textbook for the Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installation (600/9331/6)
- Fully up-to-date with the 3rd Amendment of the 17th Edition IET Wiring Regulations
- Expert advice that has been written in collaboration with EAL to ensure that it covers what learners need to know in order to pass their exams
- Extensive online material to help both learners and lecturers.
Written specifically for the EAL Diploma in Electrical Installation, this book has a chapter dedicated to each unit of the syllabus. Every learning outcome from the syllabus is covered in highlighted sections, and there is a checklist at the end of each chapter to ensure that each objective has been achieved before moving on to the next section. End of chapter revision questions will help you to check your understanding and consolidate the key concepts learned in each chapter. Fully up to date with the third amendment of the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations, this book is a must have for all learners working towards EAL electrical installations qualifications.
CRC Press; June 2016
- ISBN 9781317423294
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: Electrical Installation Work: Level 3
- Author: Peter Roberts
About The Author
Peter Roberts is an ex RAF Chief Technician and is currently an electrical installation lecturer as well as an EAL product deviser and exam question writer based in Coleg Menai, Bangor, North Wales.