A contemporary, foundational statement of classic reformed faith, now revised and updated.
- Comprehensive, coherent, contextual, and conversational
- Scripture-saturated, with more exegesis and more Scripture quotations than other one-volume theologies
- Upholds classic Calvinist positions on baptism, the Trinity, church government, and much more
- Interacts with contemporary issues and the work of other theologians
- Reveals the author's warmth and sensitivity born of more than 25 years as a professor at leading Reformed seminaries
- Numerous appendices covering special topics; abundant resources for further study through footnotes, and a selective bibliography
- A textbook for theology students, a life-long reference for libraries, ministers, teachers, and professional theologians