It’s time to pack perfect. Every trip, every time. Your journey starts here.
When you travel, the journey is just as important as the destination—and packing is the first step. In How to Pack, Hitha Palepu, a former consultant who has traveled more than 500,000 cumulative miles around the world, shows that what and how you pack are who you are. Confidence and comfort inspire success upon arrival, whether you’re exploring a new city, hoping to nail a job interview, or relaxing on a beach. In How to Pack, you’ll learn about:
· Power Pieces vs. Fantasy Pieces: How clothing earns its place in your suitcase
· The Accessory Math Secret: The precise formula for all you need to finish off your outfits
· Folding versus Rolling: What’s right for which items
· Globetrotter Gorgeous: Editing your beauty routine while still looking great
· The Packing Timeline: How to avoid “I’m forgetting something” syndrome
· Pack Perfect Lists: Samples and blanks for any kind of trip
Potter/Ten Speed/Harmony/Rodale; March 2017
- ISBN 9780553459876
- Read online, or download in secure EPUB format
- Title: How to Pack
- Author: Hitha Palepu
Imprint: Clarkson Potter
In The Press
"If you have the time to invest in following Palepu’s tips for packing smarter, do it, do it, do it." --People.com
About The Author
Hitha Palepu is an entrepreneur and a writer with extensive global experience in the life sciences, travel, and technology fields. She is the founder of Hitha On The Go, a lifestyle website founded in 2009 focused on helping women live their best lives.
Hitha currently serves as the cofounder and chief operating officer of Bridge2Act, a start-up technology company enabling charitable giving in a rapid, easy, and more informed manner. The company launched NO.GIFTS, a platform for people to “gift” their special days to amazing causes.
Prior to founding Bridge2Act, Hitha served as vice president, Business Development, for SciDose, a research-focused pharmaceutical company specializing in developing enhanced formulations for existing oncology and hospital injectable products. She was responsible for worldwide licensing of the SciDose portfolio and closed numerous deals totaling over $300 million in several diverse geographic areas.
Hitha graduated from the University of Washington with degrees in biochemistry and history. She lives in New York with her husband and son.