Exam Board: ISEB
First Teaching: September 2012
First Exam: Autumn 2013
An essential revision resource for pupils working towards English Common Entrance at 13+. A full colour resource which holds the most up-to-date material and exam techniques. Throughout the book you will find revision tips and practical guidance on how to achieve top grades, as well as self- assessment questions to help pupils identify areas that need further study.
- Endorsed by Independent School Examination Board (ISEB)
- Consolidates all the key information required for Common Entrance at 13+
- Provides practical guidance on improving written answers and exam technique
- Includes advice on creative writing and how to write for practical purposes
Hodder Education; September 2016
- ISBN 9781471875038
- Read online, or download in secure EPUB format
- Title: English for Common Entrance at 13+ Revision Guide
- Author: Susan Elkin
Imprint: Galore Park
About The Author
Susan Elkin is an award-winning journalist who has taught English in five different secondary schools, both independent and state, most recently at Benenden. She is the author of over fifty books including CE English Books 1 and 2 and has written extensively for most national newspapers and for many magazines and websites. She was education editor at The Stage from 2005-2016 and reviews a great deal of theatre. Read about Susan's early classroom experience in her 2013 e-book Please Miss We're Boys.