Promoting a continued and much-needed renaissance in biopharmaceutical manufacturing, this book covers the different strategies and assembles top-tier technology experts to address the challenges of antibody purification.
• Updates existing topics and adds new ones that include purification of antibodies produced in novel production systems, novel separation technologies, novel antibody formats and alternative scaffolds, and strategies for ton-scale manufacturing
• Presents new and updated discussions of different purification technologies, focusing on how they can address the capacity crunch in antibody purification
• Emphasizes antibodies and innovative chromatography methods for processing
Wiley; March 2017
- ISBN 9781119126928
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: Process Scale Purification of Antibodies
- Author: Uwe Gottschalk (ed.)
About The Author
Uwe Gottschalk, PhD,is Chief Technology Officer at Lonza Pharma/Biotech, Switzerland. Previously, he served as Group Vice President at Sartorius Stedim Biotech (2004-2014) and in various development and manufacturing capacities at Bayer Health Care (1991–2004). Dr. Gottschalk received a doctorate in chemistry from the University of Münster (Germany) for work on antibody-drug conjugates at the Cancer Research Campaign Laboratories in Nottingham (UK). He is Head Lecturer at the University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany, and has written extensively in the areas of industrial biotechnology and somatic gene therapy.