The Anxious Lawyer is a straightforward introduction to meditation and mindfulness for those engaged in the practice of law. Readers will be guided through an eight week program, the aim of which is to assist in establishing an ongoing meditation practice. The book will:
- Provide an overview of the history of meditation and the scientific evidence of its benefits
- Introduce the reader to simple meditation techniques
- Offer concrete guidance for establishing meditation practice
American Bar Association; July 2016
- ISBN 9781627226257
- Read online, or download in secure EPUB format
- Title: The Anxious Lawyer
- Author: Jeena Cho; Karen Gifford
About The Author
Jeena Cho (San Mateo, CA) is a San Francisco Bay area practicing attorney, blogger, and Berkley trained expert on mindfulness and meditation.
Karen Gifford (Sebastopol, CA) is a former litigation attorney, executive coach, and meditation teacher.