The Langevin and Generalised Langevin Approach To The Dynamics Of Atomic, Polymeric And Colloidal Systems is concerned with the description of aspects of the theory and use of so-called random processes to describe the properties of atomic, polymeric and colloidal systems in terms of the dynamics of the particles in the system. It provides derivations of the basic equations, the development of numerical schemes to solve them on computers and gives illustrations of application to typical systems.
Extensive appendices are given to enable the reader to carry out computations to illustrate many of the points made in the main body of the book.
* Starts from fundamental equations
* Gives up-to-date illustration of the application of these techniques to typical systems of interest
* Contains extensive appendices including derivations, equations to be used in practice and elementary computer codes
Elsevier Science; December 2006
- ISBN 9780080467924
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: The Langevin and Generalised Langevin Approach to the Dynamics of Atomic, Polymeric and Colloidal Systems
- Author: Ian Snook
Imprint: Elsevier Science