Quit your day job!
Make a million in real estate!
It's easier than you think!
A few years ago, Matthew Martinez was a lot like you - he worked hard to make as big a salary as he could. But it wasn't enough. He worked by the clock, and yearned to be his own boss. With a small amount of savings, he acquired his first rental property. Two years later, he was making more from his rentals than he was working 9 to 5, so he quit his day job to oversee his real estate investments. Today, he enjoys a multi-million-dollar collection of income-producing properties--and he's ready to share his money-making strategies so you can begin your own journey to career and financial independence.
Two Years to a Million in Real Estateshows you everything you need to know, including how to
- Invest small amounts early-on while working a full-time job
- Avoid real estate “bubble” risks
- Get others to pay your mortgage for you
- Pick a hot property (and spot others that will become hot)
- Simplify the ins-and-outs of financing
- Negotiate like a pro
- Screen for reliable tenants
- Understand how local tenant laws work
- Hire good people to manage your properties
- Know when to sell
McGraw-Hill Education; May 2006
- ISBN 9780071491808
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: 2 Years to a Million in Real Estate
- Author: Matthew A. Martinez
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
In The Press
“This is the success story of an ex-dot-com employee who got tired of working long hours at a great job for 10 years and watching his fellow workers lose their jobs. He accidentally discovered real estate's market-value appreciation, leverage, tax savings, cash flow, reliability and freedom from a 9-to-5 workday. In the process, he became a multimillionaire, and he shows readers how they can have the same result.”
About The Author
Matthew A. Martinez is the founder of the Boston Landlord and Investor Group, the largest landlord group in New England. He has been profiled in national publications such as The Wall Street Journal and was named by CNN as a “Tycoon in the Making.”