The eagerly awaited Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture (POSA) Volume 4
is about a pattern language for distributed computing.
The authors will guide you through the best practices and introduce you to key areas of building distributed software systems. POSA 4 connects many stand-alone patterns, pattern collections and pattern languages from the existing body of literature found in the POSA series. Such patterns relate to and are useful for distributed computing to a single language.
- The panel of experts provides you with a consistent and coherent holistic view on the craft of building distributed systems.
- Includes a foreword by Martin Fowler
- A must read for practitioners who want practical advice to develop a comprehensive language integrating patterns from key literature.
Wiley; April 2007
- ISBN 9780470065303
- Read online, or download in secure PDF format
- Title: Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture, A Pattern Language for Distributed Computing
- Author: Frank Buschmann; Kevin Henney; Douglas C. Schmidt
About The Author
Frank Buschmann, Siemens AG, Germany
Kevlin Henney, Curbralan, Bristol, UK
Douglas C. Schmidt, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, USA