You have the potential to relieve most ailments with your hands. Acupressure is an ancient art practiced by Chinese for Over 30,000 years. This fully illustrated guide by Aaron Stein, Ph.D., distills acupressure into simple exercises that can be used to alleviate wide range of medical condition.
Ailments Covered by the Acupressure Guide
Headache and Migraine: Frontal Headache | Back of the head | Side of the head | Top of the head | Pain in the eye (Migraine behind the eye)
Pain: Jaw | Toothache | Ear | Neck | Shoulder | Wrist | Hand | Backache | Hip | Knee | Ankle | Foot
Cold and Flu: Sore throat | Sinusitis | Loss of Voice | Earaches | Allergy
Nervous System: Anxiety Attacks and Nervousness | Depression | Insomnia | Fainting | Hiccoughs | Memory and Concentration Improvement
Cardiovascular: Angina | Palpitations | High Blood Pressure
Abdominal Discomfort: Constipation | Diarrhea | Heartburn and Stomachache
Women only: PMS and Painful Periods | Hot Flashes | Pregnancy
Urinary Problems: Bed-wetting | Incontinence | Urinary retention
Other: Nose bleeding | Allergy | Itching | Asthma | Decreased Libido | Hangover
- Practical and fully illustrated.
- Step-by-step guide to treatment of every condition.
- Every step explains active point location, direction of massage, and exercise duration.
- No previous experience necessary.
- It is not necessary to massage active points on your own, you can ask somebody else to massage points for you.
- Total treatment duration for most conditions is 10 to 15 minutes.