Headache is often due to build-up of stress and tension. Acupressure is an effective way to relieve painful sensation associated these conditions. This guide by Aaron Stein, PhD, is based on Over 5,000 years of Chinese practice of self-acupressure.
- Step-by-step guide to relieving headaches and migraines at 5 locations:
- In the frontal region of the head (frontal headache).
- In the back of the head (occipital headache).
- On the side of the head (temporal headache).
- On the top of the head (vertex headache).
- Pain in the eye (headache behind the eye).
- Every step explains point location, direction of force, and duration of massage.
- No previous experience necessary
- Total treatment duration 10 to 15 minutes.