Every Tool You Need to Unlock a Successful Career in Real Estate
McGraw-Hill brings together three of the top professionals in real estate education and licensing to prepare you for the all-important licensing exam. How to Prepare for and Pass the Real Estate Licensing Exam helps you determine just whether you're cut out to sell houses. Whether you decide you're a better fit as an agent or a broker, these practice tests, internet resources, glossaries, and sample forms arm you with the tools to earn a top score on the test, and put your best foot forward as you start your new career.
Inside you'll find:
- All the tips, secrets, and key points to consider when thinking of a career in real estate
- 4 comprehensive exams with questions just like those on the actual exam
- The latest web resources that give you the latest developments on your state's exam
- Complete, fully explained answers for each question
- Short tests that cover contracts, closing statements, and real estate math.
- A comprehensive glossary of real estate terms and concepts
- The most up-to-date rules and regulations on everything from fair housing laws to environmental hazards