This book provides a single text for postgraduate study of valuation on real estate courses. After a general introduction to the property market and the economic ideas that underlie valuation, it introduces the theory of valuation as a set of analysis techniques for identifying and understanding market signals in a financial context. The final section of the book, describes the three categories of market players who rely on valuation advice – the developer, investor and occupier.
- 'all in one' text for postgraduate study of valuation on real estate courses
● sets valuation in its business finance context
● User-friendly and accessible format using tried and tested teaching and learning devices
● Balanced treatment of theory and practice – with extensive use of examples
● Accompanying website with applications: www.blackwellpublishing.com/wyatt
Peter Wyatt senior lecturer at the School of the Built Environment, University of the West of England.