The Newnes Know It All Series takes the best of what our authors have written to create hard-working desk references that will be an engineer's first port of call for key information, design techniques and rules of thumb. Guaranteed not to gather dust on a shelf!
Communications engineers need to master a wide area of topics to excel. The Wireless Security Know It All covers every angle including Emerging Wireless Technologies and Security Issues, Wireless LAN and MAN Security, as well as Wireless Personal Area Networks.
• A 360-degree view from our best-selling authors
• Topics include Today’s Wireless Technology, Security Definitions and Concepts, and Wireless Handheld devices
• The ultimate hard-working desk reference; all the essential information, techniques and tricks of the trade in one volume
Elsevier Science; April 2011
- ISBN 9780080949673
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: Wireless Security: Know It All
- Author: Praphul Chandra; Dan Bensky; Tony Bradley; Chris Hurley; Stephen A. Rackley; PhD John Rittinghouse; PhD James F. Ransome; Timothy Stapko; George L Stefanek; Frank Thornton; Chris Lanthem; Jon S. Wilson