By introducing current debates in the field of critical thinking and posing new questions from contributing scholars, Critical Thinking and Learning
examines the received wisdom in the field of critical thinking and learning.
- Examines the different perspectives in the field of critical thinking and learning
- Provides insights into critical thinking by posing new questions from contributing authors
- Introduces cross-cultural viewpoints into the dominant 'western'-based educational viewpoint
- Highlights differences among a variety of thinkers in the field
Wiley; February 2009
- ISBN 9781444306781
- Read online, or download in secure PDF format
- Title: Critical Thinking and Learning
- Author: Mark Mason (ed.)
About The Author
Mark Mason is Associate Professor in Philosophy and Educational Studies in the Faculty of Education at the University of Hong Kong, where he is also Director of the Comparative Education Research Centre (CERC). He is the co-author of a variety of articles and books in the field, most recently Changing Education: Leadership, Innovation and Development in a Globalizing Asia Pacific.