Programming with C++

Programming with C++ by B.L. Juneja
About the Book: Authors have taken special care to present the various topics in Programming with C++ in an easy-to-learn style. Almost every topic is followed by well designed live programmes so that it becomes easy to grasp the underlying principle or programming technique. A total of more than 450 live programmes are included in the book. It is also taken care that programmes are short and do not include such details which do not relate to the topic on hand. This makes them easy to be tested and suitable for practice students. Authors are confident that the book will prove its worth for the regular students, for professional and for those learning C++ through self study. Salient features of the book: Easy to understand style. Covers both procedural as well as object oriented programming. Conforms to ANSI and ISO Standard. Includes a large number of well designed live programmes for easy learning. A number of exercises included for the student to test their understanding. Book is suitable for students preparing for BCA/MCA, Engineering and Science and other graduate courses in which C++ in course plan and for students preparing for examinations of DOE Society. An excellent book for self study. A good reference book for professionals. Contents: Introduction to C++ Structure of a C++ Program Fundamental Data Types in C++ Operators Selection Statements Iteration Functions Arrays Pointers C-Strings Classes and Objects-1 Classes and Objects-2 Operator Overloading Inheritance Virtual Functions and Polymorphism Templates C++ Strings Exception Handling Input/Output Streams and Working with Files Namespaces and Preprocessor Directives Standard Template Library Sequence Containers-vector, list and deque Associative Containers-set, multiset, map and multimap Bit Sets Algorithms
New Age International Pvt. Ltd., Publishers; January 2009
Title: Programming with C++
Author: B.L. Juneja; Arun Seth