The Renal System at a Glance

The Renal System at a Glance by Chris O'Callaghan
Not available
Following the familiar, easy-to-use at a Glance format, and now in full-colour, The Renal System at a Glance is an accessible introduction and revision text for medical students. Fully revised and updated to reflect changes to the content and assessment methods used by medical schools, this at a Glance provides a user-friendly overview of the renal system to encapsulate all that the student needs to know.

This new edition of The Renal System at a Glance:

• Now features new self-assessment case studies with short answer questions to increase clinical relevance and reinforce learning
  • Includes a new chapter ‘Chronic kidney disease and kidney disease in the elderly’
  • Now includes the latest guidelines and classifications for chronic kidney disease and hypertension
  • Contains full-colour artwork throughout, making the subject even easier to understand
  • The companion site at www.ataglanceseries.com/renalsystem contains multiple choice questions (MCQs) and full feedback on your answers

It’s an invaluable resource for all medical students, junior doctors, and for those training in allied health professions, including specialist nurses working on renal or intensive care wards.

Review of the previous edition

"Students in their pre-clinical years will find this book an excellent and thorough introduction to the renal system and may well struggle without a book of this calibre... This is a book that should be on the bookshelf of all medical students, there's no excuse not to have a copy! In addition, undergraduates from life science/health allied disciplines and clinicians are likely to find this book useful as a source of reference."
GKT Gazette, September 2006

Wiley; Read online
Title: The Renal System at a Glance
Author: Chris O'Callaghan

• Contents
No entry found

This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...